I gathered up some more Edmonton blog posts for your Labour Day reading needs:
The Bissell Centre links to Coty Savard’s Pehonan, a video on Aboriginal homelessness in Edmonton.
- Mack Male dives into Edmonton’s 2014 census.
- Michael Ross plots Canada’s population by longitude.
- Vintage Edmonton compiles some real estate ads from years past:
- Maurice Tougas remembers what 102nd Avenue was like when he was a kid.
- Transforming Edmonton reports back on the OpenPianos project.
- It’s not often that fashion and hockey combine, but Sandy Joe Karpetz manages it in a Pretty Secrets video.
- Vickie Laliotis also goes local on Adventures in Fashion, though not towards hockey. (Let’s be serious.)
- Michelle Peters-Jones has a delicious idea on The Tiffin Box for all of those green beans your garden may have left you with.
- Valerie Lugonja demonstrates what to do with a harvest of Evans cherries on A Canadian Foodie.
- Karlyn Johnson engages in #realtalk with her garden at The Kitchen Magpie.
- The Northern Nerd Network previews the Edmonton Expo and the Edmonton Collector Con.
- And Jay Runham dishes some movie news.
That’s a wee slice of what you could find in the blogs feed on ShareEdmonton.
If you’re a Flipboard enthusiast, here’s a magazine of my picks.
What local blogs would you like more people to read? Comment, or send your favourites to @karenunland.