Here are some Edmonton blog posts that caught my fancy this week:
- Jeff Samsonow celebrates some Seattle phenomena he’d love to see in Edmonton.
- Jeff Archibald reveals what he learned about motivating people from the bosses he had back when he was mowing grass.
- Lori at Frugal Edmonton Mama has 50 summer date ideas for you, including lightsaber training (!).
- Alyssa Lau and Eric Yun at Ordinary People have a lovely chat and photo shoot with singer Daniela Andrade.
- Phil Wilson concludes his Burger Odyssey with five of his favourites.
- Some recommendations for further reading:
— John Richardson examines Lightfinder by Aaron Paquette;
— Paula Kirman appreciates First and Jasper: the Love Story of Jasper Avenue by Christine Falk;
— and Tad Hargrave recommends some Edmonton newsletters worth signing up for.
That’s a small sample of what’s been written around here lately. Find many more posts on ShareEdmonton.
If you’re a Flipboard enthusiast, here’s a magazine of my picks.
What local blogs would you like more people to read? Comment, or send your favourites to @karenunland.