Quite the mix of Edmonton blogs I’m glad I read this week. Hope you enjoy, too:
John Harry Kim has been blogging up a storm on the Edmonton Table Tennis Club site, including video highlights of local play.
- The Local Good launches the #31DaysofYeg challenge, a kind of scavenger hunt for living and loving local.
- On the Enterprise Edmonton blog, Paul Reid lists some of the data he wishes he could crunch.
- Michael Ross plots the local Tim Hortons and Starbucks outlets so you can know for sure which coffee is closest to you.
- Zoe Todd appreciates tea.
- David Climenhaga slams the Canadian Taxpayers Federation for making fun of worthy research.
- Nadine Riopel concludes a two-part series on living with “healthy darkness” instead of trying to eliminate all ills.
- Cheryl at wine + dine chats with the new Edmonton ambassador for Dishcrawl.
- Lowetide bids farewell to Sam Gagner after the Oilers traded him.
- And Joelle at Clothes But Not Quite had a baby!
That’s a small sample from the past week of bloggery. Find many more posts on ShareEdmonton.
If you’re a Flipboard enthusiast, here’s a magazine of my picks.
What local blogs would you like more people to read? Comment, or send your favourites to @karenunland.