Meet Adam Rozenhart, a nonstop creator of interesting things on the Internet, including his latest podcast, The Expats, in which he interviews Canadians living abroad.
In this episode, Adam and I talk about many online adventures, including OilersNation, which he co-founded with the man they call Wanye Gretz; The Unknown Studio, a podcast he does with Scott Bourgeois; and a couple of YouTube experiments: Just Adam Minute and Friends Without Benefits (a sketch comedy series with Andrea Beça and Trent Wilkie).
Besides OilersNation and his own creations, Adam also recommends these local blogs:
- Zoe Todd’s Urbane Adventurer
- Linda Hoang‘s eponymous blog
- Mack Male’s Mastermaq blog
- Sharon Yeo’s Only Here for the Food
- Phil Wilson’s Baconhound
On the podcast front, he listens to:
- Sweet Tooth and Meat Tooth by Phil Wilson and Karlynn Johnston
- Mack and Cheese by Mack Male and Graham Hicks
- The Press Gallery, the Edmonton Journal’s politics podcast.
(The podcast theme music is from Beethoven’s Sonata No. 1 in F Minor, Op. 2 No. 1, played by Daniel Veesey and shared under a Creative Commons licence.)
This week’s episode is brought to you by InterChange at the Mosaic Centre. If you are looking for creative and sustainable co-working space, visit mosaicinterchange.ca, where you can sign up for a free tour.