Quite a few doubles and triples sprinkled among the picks this week — my pattern-seeking brain in action.
On the Blitz Conditioning blog, Heather McIntyre explores how to keep up with your fitness regime while on vacation. (Photo from post used with permission). Lots of good stuff on Blitz this week, including posts by Nick Keyko on community and Chris Tse on running and goal-setting.
What else did I find?
- Vickie Laliotis has some killer advice on how to rock Pinterest. (Hint: Serve your audience, not yourself.)
- Fancy some Johnny Cash? Andrea Beca and Jon Manning oblige with a rousing rendition of Jackson.
- John Richardson shares some thoughts and video walk-throughs of artist Scott Berry’s Confusement. Fish Griwkowsky also offers glimpses and kudos.
- Lindy Pratch compares and contrasts two editions of Haruki Murakami’s The Strange Library.
- Lindsay of the Edible Woman salutes her February favourites, while Adina at BlueCollarRedLipstick takes a look at her February fashion purchases.
- Sally Neal remembers how her spider sense got her out of a scrape while travelling.
- Film news:
- Randy Brososky talks about his web series Necessary Evil on the Unknown Studio podcast.
- Lindsey McNeill’s film Gillian’s Just Right has won a mentorship package from Women in Film and Television Vancouver. (Next stop: Cannes.)
- Vintage Edmonton looks back at the history of the imperilled McDougall United Church, and Jodine Chase constructs a timeline of a slow-motion crisis.
- Mack Lamoureux mourns the loss of the Artery.
- Mack Male analyzes the results of the survey on the future of Rexall Place.
- And coming back to fitness, Jason Gregor asks various Oilers about their workout music.