Here are some recent blog posts from Edmontonians that you should check out:
- On #YEGFILM, Adam Bentley offers the lessons learned running a successful but challenging crowdfounding campaign.
- Lowetide urges Oilers owner Daryl Katz to step up and do something, via Van Morrison and a passionate internal dialogue.
- Tanis Miller compares her grad to her daughter’s, and find she enjoyed that latter far more.
- Speaking of grad, Jason Gregor has a tear-jerker about suiting up some young men through his new charity.
- Jodine Chase challenges Facebook to regain some lost goodwill by running a free ad campaign in support of breastfeeding.
- Nadine Riopel cautions against equating “non-profit” and “good.”
- Matt Dance argues on Spacing Edmonton for keeping some of the river valley remote.
- Chris LaBossiere considers whether crowning Jim Prentice is a good move. (Daveberta and Alberta Diary have also been going hard on the provincial PC leadership race.)
That’s just a small sample of what has caught my eye in the past week. Find the latest posts on ShareEdmonton.