An image from Dear Edmonton: On Moms and Tears, by Dave Von Bieker.
Here are some recent blog posts from Edmontonians that you should check out!
- Dave Von Bieker has been writing love letters to Edmonton, on Dear Edmonton. It’s part of a leadup to Bridge Songs: Dear Edmonton in June.
- Sharon Yeo and and a handful of other food bloggers got to cook in the Hotel Macdonald kitchen with executive chef Serge Yost.
- Jay Runham is interviewing some filmmakers seeking funding through the Storyhive project, starting with Geordie Day and his film on street artist Daft Punk (aka Jamie Law).
- On Spacing Edmonton, Kyle Witiw looks at what we’re talking about when we talk about tearing down the Paramount Theatre, which may not happen as soon as we first thought, but still.
- And speaking of architecture, Mack Male explores the uses and abuses of “iconic.”
That’s just a tiny sample of what has been written in the past week. You can see the latest blog posts here.