Here are some Edmonton blog posts that caught my attention this week:
Sharon Yeo recaps the first What the Truck?! of the season. (Photo by Mack Male.)
- I love the old-school data visualization at the top of the June 1, 1928 Vintage Edmonton.
- Allan Suddaby notes on Button Soup that rhubarb is a great local source of the tartness we usually seek in lemons.
- The Monday Mailbag on OilersNation made me laugh.
- Emerson Csorba passes The Wanderer’s reins on to Blue Knox.
- Mike Ross reveals the smalls’ unexpected Nickelback connection on Gig City.
Breakfast Television’s Bloggers’ Week spotlighted a bunch of good stuff (besides Mack and me):
- Scott Bourgeois and Adam Rozenhart of the Unknown Studio live-blogged their appearance.
- Karlynn Johnson took her Kitchen Magpie to the airwaves with Oreo Chocolate Pudding Cookies.
- Nicole Rowan brought VV Boutique Style to the Breakfast Television audience.
- And Jenna Pryor dedicated her Polished Plum blog to recipes, DIY projects and other local bloggers she loves.
That’s a bigger-than-usual but still small sample of what has caught my eye in the past week. Find many more posts on ShareEdmonton.
If you’re a Flipboard enthusiast, here’s a magazine of my picks:
What local blogs would you like more people to read? Comment, or send your favourites to @karenunland.